Adminer is a database administration tool that allows viewing and editing of databases tables, routines, triggers, etc. It also allows running SQL statements to import data, make bulk changes, or perform other complex operations. It is similar in function to phpMyAdmin. It is intended for use by developers and those who have had experience with databases.
This plugin provides a secure connection to your WordPress database, limited to that which is saved in your WordPress configuration, and access is granted only to logged-in accounts that possess the
edit_plugins capability (normally admins). This ensures it can only used by those who already have enough privilege to pose a risk to the installation. Each and every request to Adminer will first be authenticated using your WordPress session. Some security plugins impose extra restrictions on admin sessions, so this plugin may not work if you have one installed.
Note that any other databases on the same host and protected by the same credentials will also be accessible in Adminer. This is how databases operate and not a limitation of Adminer nor this plugin. If other databases need different access restrictions, they should have separate credentials.
After installing the plugin, go to Settings > Adminer to configure the plugin and confirm the warning about the risk to your data. Go to Tools > Adminer to use it.
“Database Access with Adminer” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Database Access with Adminer 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Preserve Adminer URL if session times out.
- Improved stability of login status verification.
- Attempt to copy selected style file if symbolic link creation fails.
- Prevent a useless PHP warning generated by Adminer.
- No discernable changes to the end user.
- Adds random suffixes to temporary files, which should decrease PHP’s likelihood of including an obsolete file from cache.
- Changed namespace to match approved plugin title, rather than original submission.