This plugin will automatically transliterate permalink URLs when you save a new page or post with a title in the Cyrillic script.
Romanization presets are available for all the major languages using the Cyrillic script: Russian, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Belarussian, Serbian, Tajik, Bulgarian, Kyrgyz, Bosnian, Mongolian, and Macedonian.
The plugin can also romanize permalinks for any pre-existing posts, categories, products or other items with a title written in Cyrillic.
Only UTF-8 encoding is supported.
- Upload the package contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Review plugin settings under Settings / Cyrillic Permalinks
“Cyrillic Permalinks” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fix: PHP 8 compatibility
- Fix: errors in Ukrainian romanization table
- Fix: posts that have a question mark at the end of the title do not work
- Fix: WordPress 5.0 compatibility
- Fix: some letters are missed
- Feature: multiple language conversion tables (default: Russian)
- Feature: regenerate pre-existing permalinks