Adds a Customizable Search Widget to give you more control over how the search box looks on your sidebar.
- Include options to not require a search button
= Version 1.2.5 =
* Naming typo (how did that get spelled “buttton”?) caused button not to save correctly
- Bug fixed to show correct button type
- Revert back to function (wp_specialchars_decode only in 2.7.1)
- Use different function because of WP 2.7.1 error (ticket #9090)
- Included corrected functionality for users of PHP4
- Slight change to detect “id=” and “style=” tags in text modifier and overide standard formating with custom user formating.
- Check to ensure path to images has beginning “/”
- Corrected Other Modifying Attributes to work correctly with both browser and widget backend
- Initial work onthe widget
If you have found this widget useful, please consider donating to the poor post-college graduate that I am by clicking on the big yellow Donate button on my website, at http://www.briandgoad.com/blog
Extract the zipped file and copy the
customizable-search-widget.php file to your plugins directory. Then activate the Customizable Search Widget from WordPress, and get busy making your sidebar look even more snazy with an awesome search bar!
- Can I Use a Graphic Instead of a Standard Button?
- Yes, you can input the path to an image located in your current theme’s folder. This is located in the Admin panel.
- Can I Change What the Button Says?
- Yes, you can customize this in the Admin panel.
- Can I Modify How the Textbox and Button Look?
- Yes, you can input a custom defined class, id, or style for both the textbox and button in the Admin panel.
[Ask a question] mailto: bdgoad (at) gmail (dot) com
There are no reviews for this plugin.