With this plugin, you can create your own variables and use them in WordPress site. It is much more convenient when you update your variables. For example, your contact phone number displays in four places on your site. When you need to update your phone number, you have to find each of them and edit them one by one. With this plugin, you only need to edit it once at the control panel. You can put the shortcode anywhere on your website.
- Upload Custom Variables to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add variables on the Settings > Custom Variables page.
- Where can I find the settings to adjust the plugin work after activation?
In the ‘Setting’ menu you can find a menu item called “Custom Variables”.
- How to use the custom variables?
Once you create new custom variables, you can copy and paste the shortcode into page or post editor. You can also use the
in your php files.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Custom Variables” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Initial Release