Adds a new option in the Media Settings page to select a different folder organization for your uploads.
Simply visit your
/wp-admin/options-media.php page and select the desired folder structure.
Important: Not tested in Multisite.
Based on the following WordPress Answers
- Organize uploads by year, month and day
- How Can I Organize the Uploads Folder by Slug (or ID, or FileType, or Author)?
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings -> Media and set the desired folder structure.
The plugin option will be deleted via unsinstall.php.
- Doubts, bugs, suggestions
Don’t hesitate in posting a new topic here in WordPress support forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Custom Upload Folders” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Custom Upload Folders 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Fixed typo in plugin URL. Props to GermanKiwi.
- Updated translations.
- Bug fix: better handling of the option
Add Year-Month to the subfolder -> /custom-folder/year-month/
- Plugin launched