This plugin allows you to display a custom menu that you’ve created in your theme’s “Menus” section in a post or page. Use [menu name=”Menu Name”] in your post or page to insert the custom menu. The “name” attribute is required. Since version 1.2, you can now provide a “title” attribute to add a header title to your custom menu (e.g. [menu name=”Menu Name” title=”My Menu”].)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[menu name="Menu Name"]in your posts or pages wherever you want the menu to display.
- Optionally, provide a “title” attribute to add a header title to the custom menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Custom Menu” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fixed a problem where the plugin’s stylesheet was being included for admin pages.
- Made changes to be compatible with WordPress version 3.3.
- Removed anonymous function for PHP versions below 5.3.
- Fixed a bug where the menu was always being placed at the top of the content, regardless where the short code was placed.
- Fixed a bug where the options page was being added to the admin bar for all users, regardless if they had access to it or not.
- Added references to the author’s website.
- Changed the code to be object-oriented.
- Majorly simplified the plugin’s code.
- Requiring a valid menu name and not displaying an output if either the “name” attribute isn’t specified or a custom menu with the provided name cannot be found.
- You can now provide a “title” attribute to add a header title to your custom menu (e.g. [menu name=”Menu Name” title=”My Menu”].)
- Changed the plugin to use the name=”Menu Name” attribute instead of just specifying the name in the brackets.