This is a shortcode to display current post information. For example, you can use this shortcode below quote, so you can screenshot and share easily, your quote and link of the post.
- Available information to display:
ID, post_author, post_author_link [+ 1.0.1], post_author_nick_link [+ 1.0.1], post_date, post_date_gmt, post_content, post_title, post_excerpt, post_status, comment_status, ping_status, permalink, permalink_link, address_bar_permalink [+ 1.0.8], address_bar_permalink_link [+ 1.0.8]
now [+ 1.0.2]
blog_name [+ 1.0.7], blog_description [+ 1.0.7], blog_wpurl [+ 1.0.7], blog_wpurl_link [+ 1.0.7], blog_url [+ 1.0.7], blog_url_link [+ 1.0.7], blog_charset [+ 1.0.7], blog_language [+ 1.0.7], blog_atom_url [+ 1.0.7], blog_atom_url_link [+ 1.0.7], blog_rdf_url [+ 1.0.7], blog_rdf_url_link [+ 1.0.7], blog_rss_url [+ 1.0.7], blog_rss_url_link [+ 1.0.7], blog_rss2_url [+ 1.0.7], blog_rss2_url_link [+ 1.0.7], blog_comments_atom_url [+ 1.0.7], blog_comments_atom_url_link [+ 1.0.7], blog_comments_rss2_url [+ 1.0.7], blog_comments_rss2_url_link [+ 1.0.7]
author_description [+ 1.0.7], author_display_name [+ 1.0.7], author_first_name [+ 1.0.7], author_last_name [+ 1.0.7], author_nickname [+ 1.0.7]
toc (table of content) [+ 1.0.2, e 1.0.3: with link to TOC in the bottom of the page, e 1.0.8 smart link to TOC, e 1.0.28 facility to exclude from TOC], toc_without_back [+ 1.0.3], toc_neighbour_by_id [+ 1.0.3, e 1.0.4 with post title], toc_neighbour_by_url [+ 1.0.3, e 1.0.4 with post title]
- Add label for information to display [+ 1.0.2]
- Automatically add meta description [+ 1.0.11]
- Automatically add meta title [+ 1.0.11, – 1.0.13]
Rule: 1st paragraph >= 50 chars? if not, 2nd paragraph >= 50 chars? if not, 3rd paragraph >= 50 chars? if not, 1st blockquote exists? if not, no meta description.
- Automatically add meta keyword for post improvement purpose [+ 1.0.13]
- Automatically add open graph and json-ld [+ 1.0.15, + 1.0.17], date published and modified in meta head [+ 1.0.16]
- JQuery Datatables and tools to convert from spreadsheet to HTML: spreadsheet_to_html [+ 1.0.18], datatable [+ 1.0.18]
- Hijri date format (Bahasa Indonesia Only) [+e 1.0.21]
[currentpost type=”permalink, post_date”]
https://example.org 2021-01-01 00:00:00
[currentpost type=”post_author_nick_link” label=”This is the sample of post_author_nick_link”]
This is the sample of post_author_nick_link [bst]
[currentpost type=”toc_neighbour_by_id” label=”1″]
* This is Heading
* This is another Heading
* This is Heading in page 2
* This is Heading in page 3
* This is another Heading in page 3
* Fix Missing closing UL in toc
* Fix Wrong URL of toc of neighbour link
* Remove space in the URL in the toc
* No link to anchor if URL of address bar different from permalink (smart link to TOC)
* Add indentation in TOC based on heading level
* Fix TOC if post use page break(s)
* Change the_author to get_the_author
* Fix now
* Fix style of link to TOC
* Add meta title and description
* Fix exact word between title and description from case sensitive to incase sensitive. Blog description as last option to generate meta description, not title.
* Exact word move to keyword, for post improvement purpose.
* Remove meta title.
* Can use both gutenberg and classic
* Meta show if only URL of address bar same as permalink
* Add open graph and json-ld. Thumbnail taken from featured image, then first image (img src), then image post attachment, if exists.
* Fix extract_tags_current_post when handle self closing
* Add date published and modified in meta head
* Add open graph and json-ld for index
* Add Jquery Datatables from usual table
* Add tools to convert from spreadsheet to HTML and an shortcode of currentpost jquery datatables
* Fix tools (from echo to return)
* Fix closing ul in TOC
* Add date format ‘Y-m-d-hijriah’, add Hijri to Post’s Date (Bahasa Indonesia Only)
* Change date format ‘Y-m-d-hijriah’ to ‘Y-m-d-#’; and add short format ‘Y-m-d-$’ (Bahasa Indonesia Only)
* Override both the_time and get_the_time
* bugs fix on override get_the_time
* remove the_time (the_time call get_the_time)
* Change date format ‘Y-m-d-#’ to ‘Y-m-d-4’ and ‘Y-m-d-$’ to ‘Y-m-d-5’ (Bahasa Indonesia Only)
* Fix date and time problem
* Change, use id=”exclude_toc” on header to exclude it from TOC
There are no reviews for this plugin.