CSS to Footer is a easy-weight plugin. It takes CSS files you chosen, and brings them to the footer to accelerate site loading speed. If your scores in Google pagespeed is’t perfect try to use this plugin.
- After plugin activation, open your website page (Not in admin-mode!).
- Press F12 and open element.
- You can see strings looking like this:
“link rel=”stylesheet” id=”wp-block-library-css” href=”http://localhost/infinity/wp-includes/css/dist/block-library/style.min.css?ver=5.2.5″ type=”text/css” media=”all””
- You need to copy id (“wp-block-library-css” in this example).
- And paste it in plugin’s settings page(!without “”,” and spaces!).
Release Date – 18 February, 2020
- Fixes by Shekhtman Maxim.
Release Date – 14 February, 2020
- First release.