Simple upload of interactive puzzles exported by Crossword Compiler, or conversion of puzzles already posted to the
Install the plugin as normal, and activate it. Then when you make a post or page, click the crossword icon in the visual editor
to insert a puzzle (in WordPress 5 and higher, insert a crossword block). You can chose either to import a html and js file exported by Crossword Compiler (version 9+), or import the
puzzle from a page that already exists on crossword.info.
By default the applet files are served from a web service. To put the applet files on your server use the version of the
plugin from https://www.crossword-compiler.com/wordpress.html.
Subsequent automatic updates will continue to use the latest version of the applet files after you have used this once.
How do I make the puzzles?
You need to use the Crossword Compiler program, available from https://www.crossword-compiler.com. It includes a licence to use
exported puzzles on one web site.
“Crossword Compiler Puzzles” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
* Preview of puzzle in Edit
* Crossword Compiler 11 ready
* Latest WordPress support
- Fix for WordPress 5.3
- Fix for WordPress 5.1
- Fix for old php versions and other plugin compatibility
- Support for crossword block in WordPress 5 with Gutenberg blocks. Compatibility fixes.
- Fixes for latest WordPress/Php changes
- Tested on 4.9.1
- Updated some links to https
- Tested 4.2.2
- Stable version
- Fix for WordPress 3.9 dialog