Content text slider on post is a WordPress plugin from gopiplus. We can use this plugin to scroll the content vertically in the posts and pages.
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2012/01/02/content-text-slider-on-post-wordpress-plugin/
Content text slider on post is a WordPress plugin from gopiplus. We can use this plugin to scroll the content vertically in the posts and pages. We have option to enter content title, description and link for the content. All entered details scroll vertically into the posts and pages. Yes we can enter the html content into the description text area also we can include the images into the scroller.
Plugin configuration option
Add the plugin in the posts or pages using short code.
Add directly in to the theme using PHP code.
Plugin configure click here to see more info.
Can we arrange the scroll order?
Why my message content out of range?
Why my message content merge each other?
What is “Each Record Height”, “Display Records #”, “Text Length”?
Is possible to display (scroll) all the records instead of particular group name?
How to change scroll speend and wait time?
More info : click to go
Tested upto 3.4
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code for your slider.
New demo link
Tested up to 3.4.2
Tested up to 3.5
Tested up to 3.6
Added few security features.
New admin layout.
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (content-text-slider.po) available in the languages folder.
- Tested up to 3.9
- Added little security feature.
- Tested up to 4.0
- In Plugin Setting admin page, New option added to control scrolling speed and delay.
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.4
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.9
- Tested up to 5.1
- Converted JS alert message into WP class file.
- Tested up to 5.2
- Uninstall option added. All plugin reference and plugin table will be cleared during uninstallation.
- Tested up to 5.3
- Tested up to 5.4
- Tested up to 5.5
- Tested up to 5.7
- Tested up to 5.8
- Use plugin short code in the widget.
- Tested up to 5.9