This WordPress plugin makes it possible to show content from one page on another – it mirrors content. It’s a very easy to use, but yet a powerful plugin.
It takes content from pages, posts and custom post types and shows it on other pages, posts or custom post types. It also works between sites in a Multi-site configuration. For instance, if you have a web site with one site for each language, you only reuse the same information on all sites.
- Upload the folder “content-mirror” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Once you’ve activated the plugin in your WordPress server you invoke Content Mirror in the editor.
- What kind of shortcodes can I use?
All shortcodes and usage are listed at klasehnemark.com/content-mirror
“Content Mirror” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Bugfixes, for working in WordPress v.3.9
- Removed php-tags in the .js-files that caused the plugin not to work properly in some web browsers
- Changed how plugin-directory is detected, previous method caused the plugin not to work properly in some WordPress installations
- Corrected a bug in the content_mirror_output-filter that sended a false parameter
- Adding a content_mirror_list_item-filter so the mirror-list of items to choose from in admin can be manipulated
- Changed license to GNU General Public License, version 2
- Initial release