Conditional Menus is a simple yet useful WordPress plugin by Themify, which allows you to swap the menus in the theme as per specific conditions. In short, you can have different menus in different posts, pages, categories, archive pages, etc. It works with any WordPress theme that uses the standard WordPress menu function.
How to use it
Once you activate the plugin, you will see the conditional menus on the Manage Locations tab located in your WP Admin > Appearance > Menus page.
1) To add conditional menu: click “Conditional Menu” and select a menu from the list (you can create these menus in the “Edit Menus” tab)
– You can remove the menu by selecting “Disable Menu” from the list.
2) Click on “+ Conditions” to add conditions in the modal box (tick the checkboxes where you want the menu to appear)
3) To remove the conditional menus, click on the “X” button
Visit https://themify.me/conditional-menus for more details.
- Login to your wp-admin > go to Plugins > Add New and upload the ‘conditional-menus.zip’
- Activate the plugin
“Conditional Menus” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Conditional Menus 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- New: Option to set condition for post type archive
- Fix: Compatibility with PHP 8