Coming Soon Express is the fastest way to get a ‘Coming Soon’ page launched on your website in two simple steps:
- Install the plugin.
- Customize it with the built-in WP Customizer.
Voila! Your landing page is up and running in 10 minutes or less.
See a live preview while you edit — no more switching between tabs to see how your updates appear on the site!
Your visitors will see the ‘Coming Soon’ page, while “logged-in” users are able to view and work on the website seamlessly behind the scenes.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Backup your site before installing a new plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/coming-soon-express/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance > Customize. You will see a new Menu at the top for “Coming Soon Express”.
- Go to “Main Settings” and turn on the option for “Enable Functionality”. Also turn on the option for “Preview In Customizer” to see your changes in the Customizer preview window.
- Go through the other Coming Soon Express sections to customize your Coming Soon landing page. Change the background image and text content easily.
- To add a Contact or Opt-In Form to your coming soon page, you must first download your preferred Forms plugin for WordPress. We have developed Coming Soon Express to be compatible with Ninja Forms.
How do I change ____ ?
All the settings are configured by using the WordPress Customizer. Go to Appearance > Customize, and go through all the options under the ‘Coming Soon Express’ menu.
Can I use a different background image?
Yes, you can upload any image you like! We recommend starting with the excellent free stock images on Unsplash.com
I think I’ve found a bug / I’d like to request a feature
Please report bugs or request features on GitHub here:
Please post on our Support Forum: https://buildmybrandid.com/forum/support/plugins/coming-soon-express/
“Coming Soon Express” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
1.0.7 – (Jan 20, 2020)
- Update: Compatible with WordPress 5.3.2
- Update: Adds the back-end Admin Bar styles when viewing pages on the front-end
1.0.6 – (Nov 18, 2019)
- Update: Compatible with WordPress 5.3
1.0.5 – (Aug 8, 2019)
- Fix: Fixed “CSXTextLinkHoverElements is not defined” error
- Update: Added the ability to edit HTML code in the “Text Content” Customizer field
1.0.4 – (May 15, 2019)
- Update: Compatible with WordPress 5.2
1.0.3 – (Jan 10, 2019)
- New: Adds new warning message in the WP Admin Toolbar when plugin setting “Enable Functionality” is set to ‘ON’.
1.0.2 – (Jun 18, 2018)
- Fix: Prevents default CSS getting removed and extra inline CSS being added to the site, when “Enable Functionality” is set to “off”
1.0.1 – (May 11, 2018)
- Fix: Fixes CSS to ensure Coming Soon Express page content is always 100% viewport height
1.0.0 – (Apr 19, 2018)