This free add-on for CoCart simply filters the session cookie to allow CoCart to work across multiple domains.
Tools and Libraries
- CoCart Beta Tester allows you to easily update to prerelease versions of CoCart Lite for testing and development purposes.
- CoCart VSCode extension for Visual Studio Code adds snippets and autocompletion of functions, classes and hooks.
- CoCart Carts in Session allows you to view all the carts in session via the WordPress admin.
- CoCart Product Support Boilerplate provides a basic boilerplate for supporting a different product types to add to the cart with validation including adding your own parameters.
- CoCart Cart Callback Example provides you an example of registering a callback that can be triggered when updating the cart.
- CoCart Tweaks provides a starting point for developers to tweak CoCart to their needs.
Other Add-ons to further enhance your cart.
We also have other add-ons that extend CoCart to enhance your development and your customers shopping experience.
- CoCart – Get Cart Enhanced enhances the data returned for the cart and the items added to it. – FREE
- Advanced Custom Fields extends the products API by returning all your advanced custom fields for products.
- and more add-ons in development.
Join our growing community
A Slack community for developers, WordPress agencies and shop owners building the fastest and best headless WooCommerce stores with CoCart.
Bug reports for CoCart – CORS are welcomed in the CoCart – CORS repository on GitHub. Please note that GitHub is not a support forum, and that issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- The CoCart plugin official website.
- The CoCart Documentation
- Subscribe to updates
- Like, Follow and Star on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and GitHub
This plugin is created by Sébastien Dumont.
You will need CoCart v2.9.1 or above.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of CoCart – CORS, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “CoCart” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
There are no reviews for this plugin.