This plugin help shop owners accept payments through the Google Pay payment gateway.
The GPay UPI Plugin integrates Google Pay as a payment gateway for woocommerce. It enables WooCommerce shop owners to automatically accept payments via Google Pay and confirm the orders.
While activating this plugin, customers can choose Google Pay as a payment gateway and proceed to pay with the app installed on their device.
It uses a seamless integration, allowing customers to pay on your website that doesn’t cost you any transaction fee.
Note: For the proper working of this plugin,
Ensure that you’ve installed Google Pay and completed the onboarding process.
Use Chrome for Android 60 or above (Chrome stable or Chrome Beta).
To completely configure the plugin, you need to set up your Google Pay Business Console account and then enable our plugin on your WordPress site.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Woocommerce->Settings->Payments to configure the plugin
Is this plugin works on desktop?
No. This payment gateway is only available for customers with mobile which installed google pay and browsing using chrome 60+ version. This will be done automatically.
“Chikkili- Google Pay India for Woocommerce” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Chikkili- Google Pay India for Woocommerce 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
We need your support!
Hope you liked this plug-in. We are happy to hear how our plugin is helping you and your business.
Sharing your feedback along with a 5-star rating on WordPress is very much appreciated.
It is your comments that motivates us to come up with new features and frequent updates.
1.0.2 – (08-02-2022)
- Improvement: text domain updated to Chikkili
- Improvement: pot template updated
1.0.1 – (04-02-2022)
- Feature: Additional links added in plugins page.
- Feature: Plugin deactivation survey included.
- Improvement: Code tested upto Wc 6.1.1
- Improvement: Code tested upto WP 5.9
- Fix: Plugin site url issue fixed.
- initial version