With Cart66 Cloud Members you can sell memberships and subscriptions to give your customers access to pages, posts, or even entire post categories on your WordPress website. A person can have an unlimited number of memberships. You can even drip access to your content based on how long a person has had their membership.
Here are some examples of what you can sell using Cart66 Cloud Members:
- membership access to categories of your blog posts
- online courses
- access to wholesale products
- premium support content
- sections of a page can be protected like embedded videos
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
You can install Cart66 Cloud Members directly from the WordPress.org plugin directory without having to worry with manually transferring files to your server. Automatic installation is the easiest option for installation. Let WordPress install Cart66 Cloud Members for you.
To install Cart66 Cloud Members, log in to your WordPress admin panel, go to the Plugins menu and click the “Add New” link.
Type “Cart66 Cloud Members” in the search field then click the “Search Plugins” button. You will see the Cart66 Cloud Members plugin in the search results. To install, simply click the “Install Now” link. After confirming that you do want to install the plugin, WordPress will automatically download and install Cart66 Cloud Members directly on your WordPress website.
Once the Cart66 Cloud Members plugin is installed, you may want to visit our tutorials for more information on getting started.
If you would prefer to manually install Cart66 Cloud Members, you will need to download the Cart66 Cloud Members plugin and upload it to your web server via FTP. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download and unzip the plugin file on your computer
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to the plugin directory on your WordPress site (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the Cart66 Cloud Members plugin from the “Plugins” menu in your WordPress admin panel.
When new versions of Cart66 Cloud Members are released, WordPress will notify you about the available update. You can update to the latest version of the Cart66 plugin by selecting to do an automatic updates. It is always a good idea to backup your site before doing any updates of any kind including updating plugins.
Cart66 Cloud Members will remember all of your settings and products after updating so you will not have to re-enter your membership information or anything else.
- Do I need Cart66 Cloud to use the Cart66 Cloud Members Plugin?
Yes, Cart66 Cloud provides the foundation of selling products securely on your website. Cart66 Cloud Members add the ability to sell memberships through Cart66 Cloud.
- Where can I find documentation?
Cart66 Cloud Members documentation is available here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Cart66 Cloud Members” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Cart66 Cloud Members 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
Version 1.1.7 – 8/19/2019
- Fix: Deprecated create_function changed to anonymous function for Account Widget
Version 1.1.6 – 10/11/2016
- Update: Improvements to hiding / showing navigation (menu) items based on signed in status of visitor
Version 1.1.5 – 04/20/2016
- Update: Allow Add To Cart buttons in content restriction notifications
Version 1.1.4 – 03/16/2016
- Update: Improve performance of Cloud API calls
- Update: Improve performance of checking content permission
Version 1.1.3 – 02/22/2016
- Fix: Change CSS to properly show/hide elements when visitors are logged in/out of their Cart66 Cloud Membership accouts
Version 1.1.2 – 07/30/2015
- Update: Dynamically include assets based on protocol in use to prevent mixed content over SSL
Version 1.1.1 – 07/27/2015
- Fix shortocodes for retrieving information about the logged in user
Version 1.1.0 – 07/17/2015
- Add plugin to official WordPress.org repository
Version 1.0.7 – 07/14/2015
- Improve handling when Cart66 Cloud is not installed and activated
Version 1.0.6 – 04/16/2015
- Fix account widget not displaying custom text
- Fix PHP warning when there are no memberships
Version 1.0.4 – 03/27/2015
- Fix problem redirecting to secure order history after sign in
Version 1.0.3 – 03/23/2015
- Fixed bug in log download function
Version 1.0.2 – 03/20/2015
- Added legacy shortcode syntax for the
Version 1.0.1 – 03/17/2015
- New auto update feature
- New settings to show or hide restricted posts
- Faster loading of customer data
- Updated shortcode prefix
- Faster discovery of user permissions
- Improved synchronization between WordPress and Cloud for signed in status