Business Matchup helps you generate content by allowing you to specify a specific location and business category to pull information about the top 3 rated businesses in a given city. It then uses this information to create a StrawPoll and generates the necessary content to create a custom post that you can then share on Social Media.
- Download the latest release version and unzip the contents in to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory and make sure the name of the new folder is
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where do I enter my Yelp API Key?
- Details on where and how to get your Yelp API key can be found in the getting started guide
- What about my StrawPoll API Key?
- Details on where and how to get your StrawPoll API Key can be found in the getting started guide
- How do I create a Business Matchup Poll?
- Details on how to create your Business Matchup Poll can be found in the getting started guide
- === 1.0.1 ===
Bug Fix: Problem identified on gutenberg and page builder sites fixed
- === 1.0.0 ===