Speed up your website with bunny.net Content Delivery Network. This plugin allows you to easily enable Bunny CDN on your WordPress
and enjoy greatly improved loading times around the world. Even better, it takes just a minute to set up, just enter the name of your Pull Zone and you’re all set.
How does it work?
The plugin will automatically configure your website to replace existing static content links with the CDN links, greatly speeding up your content.
- Replace static links with CDN links
- Automatic HTTPS configuration
- Include or exclude specific directories or phrases
- Set a custom CDN hostname
- PHP >=5.3
- WordPress >=3.8
“bunny.net – WordPress CDN Plugin” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Updated the branding to bunny.net
- Increased pull zone name length limit
- Added an option to disable BunnyCDN while logged in as an admin user
- Added a built in Clear Cache functionality
- Added automatic dns prefetch headers
- Fixed the domain name input to allow hyphens
- Logo update
- Bug fixes
- Added a Site URL setting for configurations using a non-standard URL configuration.
- Fixed a problem with HTTPS URL handling
- Initial release