This plugin converts Bulgarian cyrillic characters in slugs and filenames to Latin characters, according to the official rules for transliteration. Cyrillic letters in URLs, while supported, are ugly and when copy/pasted around the internet are often encoded (converted to those ugly URLs looking like %DU^ED%…)
The plugin automatically converts slugs when a post is created or updated. It also automatically will convert cyrillic characters in filenames, upon media upload. The filename conversion can be disabled through wp-config.php
It will also work for Russian permalinks, as it matches all the letters in the Russian alphabet, although the user should have in mind that there are minor differences in the common transliterations rules in the two languages.
- Automatically converts existing post, page and taxonomy slugs when you save them
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How do I stop transliteration of media uploads?
Put the following in your wp-config.php file:
“Bulglish Permalinks” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Bulglish Permalinks 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- WP5 supported
- File names transliteration now optional
- Now will auto convert filenames upon upload
- Works on front end saving of posts as well
- Added missing letters from Russian alphabet
- First release