Gives users the ability to ‘like’ content across your BuddyPress enabled site.
- Ensure BuddyPress is enabled
- From inside your WordPress administration panel, visit ‘Plugins -> Add New’
- Search for
BuddyPress Likeand find this plugin in the results
- Click ‘Install’
- Once installed, activate via the ‘Plugins -> Installed’ page
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
“BuddyPress Like” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Improved privacy when liking in groups
- Improved usage of text strings in move to help translation
- Moved bp_like_remove_favourites() from scripts.php to settings.php
- Implemented Like button is different templates
- Changed Option: Post to activity stream default setting is now off
- No longer posting update when someone likes a comment
- Now enqeueing scripts through recommended wp_enqueue_scripts
- Removed jQuery UI as themes should include this if needed
- Add around like count – similar to comment count in BuddyPress
- Added around display of who likes updates
- Fixes applied to AJAX
- Tested with WordPress 4.4 and BuddyPress 2.4
- Fixed output for when three people like an activity
- removed inline comment at top of bplike.js
- added term variables to array bplikeTerms. Thanks to vasikgreif (https://wordpress.org/support/profile/vasikgreif)
- Added changelog.txt
- Added LICENCE.txt
- Added check for BuddyPress 1.5 to bplike_init() in bp-like-loader.php
- moved admin.php to /admin folder
- renamed bp-like.dev.js to bp-like.js
- implemented bp_get_activity_type() in button-functions.php
- tidied up scripts.php. Thanks to vasikgreif (https://wordpress.org/support/profile/vasikgreif)
- Added jQuery UI again.
- Renamed bp-like.dev.js to bp-like.js
- Fixed parameters for wp_register_script(). Thanks to https://profiles.wordpress.org/ryanhellyer
- Fixed PHP notice when a comment is liked. Thanks to https://profiles.wordpress.org/jasonthoele
- Various fixes, thanks to BronsonQuick (https://github.com/BronsonQuick)
- No longer posts to activity feed when user likes post in a group.
- Fixed bug when displaying number of people who liked.
- Fixed bug with jQuery not working after loading more statuses.
- Removed favorite/unfavorite button on activity items using jQuery.
- Added function: view_who_likes().
- Added hook: view_who_likes, will be adding more.
- Added function bp_like_get_num_likes() to return number of likes of an item.
- Tidied up jQuery, now properly using no conflict mode, functions split up.
- Fixed activity filter bug where custom text for ‘Blog Post Likes’ was not called.
- Moved Settings Page to under “Settings” tab in Admin, previously was under legacy BuddyPress tab.
- New donate link.
- Organised functions into different files, no more having one massive file!
- Function added: bp_like_post_to_stream() with some code clean up inside
- Tidied up bp_like_list_scripts() function, properly registering and enqueuing the scripts.
- Removed like visibility, more changes on this to come.
- Fixed errors in readme.txt
- Started formating code to meet WordPress code Standards
- Add in View Likes, until some bugs are fixed.
- View Likes should now be working in comments.
- Several other small fixes.
- Tidied up Admin Panel.
- Removed bp_like_insert_head() as it’s not needed anymore thanks to BuddyPress’ theme compatibility.
- Added bp_like_users_who_like() function to output the users who liked an item.
- Removed “View Likes” button, instead showing who liked each post.
- Bug fixed: updates deprecated WordPress functions.
- New feature: blog posts can now be liked.
- New feature: you can no show an excerpt of the liked content.
- Option added: disable posting likes to the activity stream.
- Option added: show avatars of likers instead of names.
- Bug fixed: activity updates of likes are now deleted when the item is unliked.
- Bug fixed: plugin would break if the Friends component was disabled.
- Fixes a couple of major bugs
- Bug fixed: Posts, drafts etc would not be saved, giving error “You do not have permission to do that.”
- Bug fixed: Could not save ‘Likers Visibility’ options from the BuddyPress Like settings screen.
- Fully localised.
- Adds options to customise the messages displayed to users.
- Fixes a bug when a user tries to view likes when they have no friends.
- Inserts the ‘View likes’ button if the user is the first to like an item.
- Adds options for the visibility of ‘likers’ via the admin panel.
- Fixed a bug affecting installs where WP isn’t in the root of the site.
- Initial release.