BuddyPress Favorite Notification adds a notification for BuddyPress activity.
How it works:-
It shows live notifications of members on a BuddyPress based social network site. User will get notified after any like or favorite BuddyPress activity by users.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the zip file and extract
bp-favourite-notificationdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu.
- Alternatively you can use WordPress Plugin installer from Dashboard->Plugins->Add New to add this plugin
Does This plugin requires BuddyPress
Yes, It needs you to have BuddyPress installed and activated and the BuddyPress notifications component must be enabled
Where Do I Ask for support?
Please visit Wbcom Designs for any query related to plugin and BuddyPress.
- Fix – Removed unused code
- Fix – Fixed clear notification on activity visit issue
- Fix – Fix phpcs issue
- Fix – (#2) Add admin notice for required plugin
- Fix – (#1) Add a review admin notice
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.3.0 #4
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.1.0 #2
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 3.1.0
- updated language file
- Self notification are removed
- Stable tag update
- Will mark read to activity notification in one click
- Fixed self notification issue.
- first version.