This plugin allows you to create previews of links similar to common social networks when sharing a link.
It works by fetching the link URL and examining either the facebook Open Graph properties or Twitter card tags including any preview image.
Any title, description or image is stored inside this WordPress’ own database and subsequently used from there to render the Beautiful Link Preview.
WordPress versions 5.5 or greater with the Gutenberg block editor enabled will have a Beautiful Link Preview block that can be added directly to posts.
For the Classic editor, or WordPress versions earlier than 5.5, just add the following shortcode to any HTML block in your post or page:
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Beautiful Link Preview Gutenberg block version of Beautiful Link Preview
- Unpack the contents of this zip file and upload it to your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enable the plugin on its settings page.
- Add the Gutenberg block to your post or page, or place the following shortcode to any HTML block in your post or page:
Or just install it via WordPress Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Type “Beautiful Link Preview” or search for Author: zeitwesentech
“Beautiful Link Preview” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Beautiful Link Preview 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Added Gutenberg block support, big thanks to @jtwg
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.2
- Fix: Handle german umlauts
- Tested with WordPress 5.5.2
- Added UserAgent when fetching content (thanks to @ecolasurdo for reporting this in support forum)
- Tested with WordPress 5.5.1
- Minor fixes
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Small fixes
- Initial BETA release