Beacon’s smart technology provides transparency and click fraud protection on fake traffic, showing you on each of your campaigns, how many human visitors have clicked vs how many bots. Once bots are detected, Beacon blocks them. After all, it’s real people that buy, not bots!.
Install the Beacon bot detector tag plugin on your WordPress site to prevent fake clicks and impressions on PPC and Facebook ads to accelerate campaign performance and increase ROAS..
Detect and block click fraud. Get more human visitors. Generate more sales for the same ad spend. with Beacon.
- Multi-channel detection: See invalid traffic and human clicks across all major paid media channels including programmatic & display.
- Click fraud protection: Protect against click fraud on Google Search & Display Ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Accurate campaign data: Measure visitor engagement on key metrics such as length of time on site, pages viewed and online actions taken
Why measure your website traffic with Beacon?
Stop wasting paid media spend on invalid traffic (fake clicks and impressions). Make click fraud protection part of your marketing toolkit in 2022
- Drive complete transparency into your digital marketing – it’s your data
- Block bots to reach more people and waste less ad spend
- Beacon complements your current processes and works with your existing tools
- Save time on reporting and jumping between platforms
See Beacon for yourself
Start your journey to protecting your ad spend from click fraud. Arrage a trial now.
Upload the Beacon Web Analytics Integration for WordPress plugin to your blog, Activate it.
How do I see the tracking information
To view the information that this plugin reports you need to signup for an account at https://www.thisisbeacon.com, once you have an account complete the steps to setup your website and your data will start coming in.
“Beacon Web Analytics Integration for WordPress” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
1.3 First Version Has Been Officially Released
2.0 Updated tracker to support SRI hashes for better security