These three widgets grab basic information from your bbPress installation. The three widgets will:
- Display a list of forums
- Display recent topics (order by number of replies, most recent replies, and recently created topics)
- Display number of participants in a topic and the number of posts in a topic
These widgets come without any CSS styling, so you will need to adjust the styling yourself. You can find the HTML for the widgets in the /FoolWidgets/views/ folder. All widget files are titled *-widget.php.
This plugin requires bbPress to be installed before activation!
Here is how to install bbPress Info Widgets
- Unzip fool-wp-bbpress-widgets.zip
- Upload entire fool-wp-bbpress-widgets folder into
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Widgets should now appear under ‘Appearance’ -> ‘Widgets’
The widgets are now available!
- Can I customize the titles of the widgets?
Yes. After placing the widgets, you will be able to edit titles for each of the widgets.
- Can I select which forums to display in the widgets?
Yes. You will need to know the forum ID for the forums you want to display.
- Are the widget styles customizable?
Absolutely! You will find the HTML files for each widget in the
/FoolWidgets/views/folder. Each widget file is named *-widget.php where * is the name of the widget. Simply add some CSS to the file (or attach CSS classes) and reupload the
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“bbPress Info Widgets” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Initial release