This add-on allows you to directly issue Open Badges from your WordPress site. The add-on works with the BadgeOS plugin exposing achievements earned as Open Badges Assertions. The add-on integrates with the Mozilla Issuer API to allow award badges to be pushed to their Mozilla Backpack.
Resources / Helpful Links
This plugin was developed using the BadgeOS Boilerplate Add-On by @mhawksey at the Association for Learning Technology for the Open Course in Technology Enhanced Learning (ocTEL). For more information about BadgeOS see the resource below:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Open Badges Issuer Add-on” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- fixed issue with sending badges to Backpage from http sites
- stronger salt to obscure recipient email
- option to not include the plugin css
- Integrated ‘send to backpack’ in all badge listings where user has achieved award
- Improved [badgeos_backpack_push] shortcode functionality including search option
- Fixed missing from menu
- Intial release