Shortcode which displays a simple tile based page index showing the child pages of the loaded page or of the supplied pageid or slug. This plugin is multisite compatible.
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-page-index folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
To use simply place the [page-index] shortcode on a page or in a post. Tiled page index based on child pages of the page the shortcode is used on.
If a different page index is required, or the shortcode is used in a post use one of the following parameters:
e.g. [page-index pageid=’32’] or [page-index slug=’mythology/celtic-fairy-tales’]’]
If both parameters are supplied, then pageid will take precedence and slug will be ignored.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I translate this plugin?
- Yes, the .pot file is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“azurecurve Page Index” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
Changes and feature additions for the Page Index plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Change css from float: left to display: inline-block
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- add azurecurve menu
- Added options to allow setting of default colors to override CSS; width, height, lineheight, fontweight, margin, padding and textalign
- Added color (azc_pi_color) and background (azc_pi_background) custom fields to allow setting of colors using custom fields on pages to override CSS and options
- Added color and background options to allow setting of default colors to override CSS
- Added color and background parameters to shortcode to allow override of options or CSS
- Fix security issues
- First version