Upon installation, you can choose the prefix for your post type. Be sure to choose wisely, because once you publish your first post this can’t be changed. If you are having problems with redirects visit your permalinks page to flush your rewrite rules by visiting your permalinks settings page (no save needed).
New: A cookie is added and deleted when you toggle the bar open and closed. Depending on the position of the bar when you leave the page is where it will be when you re-visit the site.
For question please visit my blog @ http://austin.passy.co
Please be aware when publishing a post, as of right now, you have to fill in the content with non-html text and add a link into the link field. This link is really the permalink and is what gets counted when clicked on. It will also revert to the home page if missing, and not count against the counter. If you’re getting 404 issues when visiting the permalink page, please refer to the FAQ section.
This plugin is brand new and has some future planes.
- Saved bar position with cookie settings.
- Post and page per post ID.
- Per post on/off toggle.
Follow the steps below to install the plugin.
- Upload the
announcement-bardirectory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. OR click add new plugin in your WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Announcement Bar settings to edit your settings.
- I am getting a 404 error?
Please visit your permalinks settings page after activating the plugin.
“Announcement Bar” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
= Version 0.4.1 (04/23/15)
- Fix unexpected error during activation.
= Version 0.4 (12/17/14)
- LOTS of code cleanup.
- Fix basic PHP notices.
- Ready for WordPress 4.1.
= Version 0.3.2 (12/3/12)
- Updated Dashboard
- Removed PHP4 support
= Version 0.3.1.1 (02/16/12)
= Version 0.3.1 (11/8/11)
- Feeds updates.
- WordPress 3.3 check
Version 0.3 (9/8/11)
- Dashboard fix.
- Other stuff I can’t remember.
Version 0.2.2 (6/23/11)
- [BUG FIX] An error in the dashboard widget is causing some large images. Sorry. Always escape.
Version 0.2.1 (6/13/11)
- Russian Translation files added (thanks to Elvis: http://wp.turkenichev.ru/).
Version 0.2 (6/1/11)
- Complete overhaul.
- [NEW] Now saves bar position with cookies.
- Added backwords compatibility for jQuery < 1.6.x.
- [NEW] Add your own custom CSS.
Version 0.1.5 (5/16/11)
.prop()for jQuery 1.6.x. New minimum install requirements.
Version 0.1.4 (3/30/11)
- Dashboard widget updated.
Version 0.1.3 (2/24/11)
- Removed javscript link causing hang-ups.
Version 0.1.2 (2/9/11)
- Updated the feed parser to comply with deprecated
Version 0.1.1 (12/23/10)
- Update CSS
z-indexfor WordPress 3.1 admin-bar.
Version 0.1 (12/21/10)
- Readme.txt file updated a bit.
POTfile added to languages.
Version 0.09 (12/20/10)
post_typeannouncementbar incorect on post-type.php.
Version 0.08 (12/20/10)
- Bug fixes.
Version 0.07 (12/20/10)
- Plugin name changed.
Version 0.06 (12/19/10)
- Fixed issue with
is_admin_bar_showingto work only with WP 3.1 or greater.
- Couldn’t find
wp-load.phpto create dynamic CSS.
Version 0.05 (12/19/10)
- Fixed issue with
slugstuck in readonly setting.
Version 0.04 (12/19/10)
- Removed scripts and styles from the admin.
- Removed filter, used during testing.
Version 0.03 (12/19/10)
- Readme update.
- Added Custom Post Type.
- Added options panel.
- Added jQuery & CSS.
- Check rewrite rules flushing proper on slug change.
- Better stats.
Version 0.02α (12/15/10)
- Readme update.