AIO Content Restriction is a comprehensive, easy to use & feature-packed WordPress content restriction plugin to limit users/visitors from viewing content by restricting access.
All the features of this plugin hits all the checkpoints for a full-fledged members-only publishing magazine / blog website.
This plugin is completely free to use & open sourced. Most importantly this plugin is intently built with the non-technical user in mind.
* Limit access to the blog index
* Limit access to all of the posts
* Limit access to specific post by id / category / tag / post formats
* Limit access to post with user role
* Limit access to the homepage/ frontpage
* Limit access to all of the pages by id
* Limit access to page with user role
🔐 Replace Texts
* Replace post or page title to a default custom title
* Replace post or page excerpt to default custom texts
* Replace post or page description with a default custom texts
🔐 URL Redirect
* Redirect users who do not have permission to view the post or page to a custom URL or homepage/ frontpage
* Redirect users who do not have permission to view the post or page to the login URL
* Redirect back to the current post or page URL after the user logged in
* Blur post / page title, excerpt, description
* Obfuscate ( randomize words ) of post / page title, excerpt, description.
BE A CONTRIBUTOR
If you want to contribute, you’re most welcome to make it happen. The full source code is available on GitHub. If you find anything improbable, feel free to shoot a bug report.
Please let me know your feedback, if you think something can be more awesome in this plugin, I would be happy to add it.
Install All in One Content Restriction either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
“All In One Content Restriction Tool for WordPress” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
1.5 – Feb 21, 2022
- New – Obfuscate
1.4 – Jan 18, 2022
- New – Blur
1.3 – Dec 19, 2021
- Remove – Unused post types
1.2 – Nov 09, 2021
- Improve – Dashhboard UI
1.1.1 – Oct 12, 2021
- Fix – Typo mistake
1.1 – Oct 02, 2021
- New – Listing review issues
- Fix – Post excerpt content does not replace with custom texts
- Improve – Tooltip description
1.0 – Oct 02, 2021
- Initial Release