Add youtube vídeos to your WordPress blog with just a few clicks. Comes with features to brand each video with your logo.
- Add videos as a short code to your WordPress posts and pages easily.
- Allows you to brand your WordPress videos with a logo on the top left or right
- Option to dim the background while the video is playing
- Settings for auto-play
- Dark and light theme settings
- Video border color settings
- Show/hide controls
- Auto hide control bar settings
All options are easy to change in the admin area. No technical skills required
For detailed documentation please visit http://http://agilevideoplayer.com/documentation
Upload the plugin .zip from the WordPress plugins page on your blog.
Unzip the plugin /zip file to the plugins folder at /wp-content/plugins
To activate the plugin, visit the plugins page on your blog and click the “activate” option under the plugin.
To add a video to a blog page or post:
- In the add/edit post page, place the cursor in the required location where you want the video to display.
- Click on the “Insert Agile Video” button icon to display the list of videos you had created in earlier steps.
- Select the video from the list and click “Insert”
- The video is inserted as a short code into the WordPress page or post. Save the post/page.
Adding videos to non-Wordpress pages
Then hover over the video you want to embed in your page.
Click the “Get video code (full)” link.
Select all the text from the given box and paste in in your page.
Q: Does it work for non-Wordpress pages?
A: Yes. Hover on the video and click “Get video code”. copy and paste the code to your page in “html mode”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Agile Video Player Lite” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者