This plugin requires AffiliateWP in order to function.
The Starting Affiliate ID add-on allows you to:
- Set the ID of the first affiliate who registers for your new affiliate program, or
- Set the ID for the next affiliate who registers for your existing affiliate program.
Setting your starting affiliate ID to a higher ID allows you to portray a more established affiliate program.
Set a custom ID for the very first affiliate who registers
Instead of 1, you could set it to 134, 753 or even 7563. In fact, you can configure any number up to 1,000,000. Whichever number you decide on, it will be given to the first user who registers as an affiliate on your website. As each new affiliate registers, their ID will increment by 1.
Set a custom ID for your next affiliate registration
Already have affiliates? You can still use this add-on to set the next affiliate ID. For example, if there are already 54 registered affiliates, you can set the next ID to 646. The next affiliate who registers will have that ID of 646.
A note before setting a custom affiliate ID
The Starting Affiliate ID must always be higher than the ID of your most recent affiliate. Make sure you’re satisfied with your custom ID before saving. Once an affiliate registers and receives that ID, it can no longer be lowered.
What is AffiliateWP?
AffiliateWP provides a complete affiliate management system for your WordPress website that seamlessly integrates with all major WordPress e-commerce and membership platforms. It aims to provide everything you need in a simple, clean, easy to use system that you will love to use.
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP Admin plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
- Go to Affiliates → Settings → Misc to set a custom Starting Affiliate ID
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins >> Add New >> and type this plugin’s name
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- New: Requires WordPress 5.2 minimum
- New: Enforce minimum dependency requirements checking
- New: Requires WordPress 5.0 minimum
- New: Requires AffiliateWP 2.6 minimum
- Initial release