This plugin requires AffiliateWP in order to function.
This plugin allows you to show an affiliate any coupons that they have assigned
to them. The coupon codes will be shown in a new “coupons” tab of the affiliate
area. As well as showing the coupon code, the amount of the coupon is also shown
to the affiliate.
Note: In order for the coupons tabs to show, the affiliate must have 1 or more
coupons assigned to them.
You can also use the [affiliate_coupons] shortcode to show an affiliate their
coupons on any page.
- Easy Digital Downloads
- iThemes Exchange
What is AffiliateWP?
AffiliateWP provides a complete affiliate management system for your WordPress website that seamlessly integrates with all major WordPress e-commerce and membership platforms. It aims to provide everything you need in a simple, clean, easy to use system that you will love to use.
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP Admin plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins >> Add New >> and type this plugin’s name
- Fix: PHP notice that could appear in some instances
- New: The “Coupons” tab now shows within the Affiliate Area Tabs add-on. Affiliate Area Tabs v1.1.6 and AffiliateWP v2.1.7 required
- Tweak: The table on the Coupons tab is now responsive
- Tweak: Changed the template file path priority to avoid a conflict with the Direct Link Tracking add-on
- New: Added support for MemberPress
- Fix: An issue with the tab’s content not loading correctly due to recent changes made in AffiliateWP v1.8.1
- New: New [affiliate_coupons] shortcode to show the affiliate’s coupons on any page
- Tweak: Adjusted template file path priority to 81
- Initial release