This plugin requires AffiliateWP v1.5.2+ in order to function.
At its most basic level AffiliateWP allows you to set a global referral rate which all affiliates share. For integrations that support per-product referral rates, affiliates can earn different commissions based on which product/s are purchased. AffiliateWP also allows you to set referral rates on a per-affiliate level which will override any per-product referral rate.
Affiliate Product Rates expands this even further, allowing different per-product referral rates on a per-affiliate level.
Here are some examples of how you might use this plugin:
- Give Affiliate X 10% commission for Product A, 80% commission for Product B, and a flat rate of $50 for Product C.
- Give Affiliate Y 50% commission for Product A, but a lower commission than Affiliate X for Products B and C.
- Give Affiliate Z a flat-rate of $10 commission for Product A, 65% commission for Product B and 22% commission for Product C.
The possibilities are endless! You can also set per-product referral rates per-affiliate per-integration! (for those that happen to be running both integrations listed below).
Currently Supported Integrations
- Easy Digital Downloads
The add-on doesn’t yet prevent a product from existing in more than 1 product rate. Be careful you don’t accidentally add a product to more than location or one rate will be ignored.
What is AffiliateWP?
AffiliateWP provides a complete affiliate management system for your WordPress website that seamlessly integrates with all major WordPress e-commerce and membership platforms. It aims to provide everything you need in a simple, clean, easy to use system that you will love to use.
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP Admin plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins → Add New → and type this plugin’s name
Go to Affiliates → Affiliates, and click “edit” next to the affiliate you’d like to set up the product rates for.
- Fix: Updated Select2 library for better compatibility with affiliate groups in AffiliateWP
- New: Requires WordPress 5.2 minimum
- New: Enforce minimum dependency requirements checking
- New: Requires PHP 5.6 minimum
- New: Requires WordPress 5.0 minimum
- New: Requires AffiliateWP 2.6 minimum
- Tweak: Allow language translations to be handled by WordPress
- Fix: Flat rate shows USD instead of the currency selected in the general settings
- Tweak: Update the Tested up to WordPress version to 5.1
- Tweak: Add translation files for the Polish language (pl_PL)
- Fix: Limit products to 300 in the product drop down
- Fix: Product rates not working correctly in WooCommerce
- Fix: Email tags were empty in affiliate administration email
- Fix: Affiliates were registered as “pending” even though affiliate approval was disabled
- Fix: Display issues on the edit affiliate page
- Initial release