Generate revenue from every single person that views your content ($.90 per USA visitor is the current average), using AdLock® from Adscend Media. This plugin allows you to easily implement the AdLock service, and select which posts to apply it to. Visitors to the selected pages will need to unlock the page content by completing a short sponsored action.
You must have an Adscend Media publisher account in order to use this plugin. If you do not yet have one, apply here.
Founded in 2009, Adscend Media is a leader in the online advertising space, focused on developing innovative, turn-key digital content monetization solutions. AdLock®, Adscend Media’s proprietary content locking technology, allows publishers to maximize revenues from their premium content, and realize earnings far beyond that of traditional CPM advertising. Adscend Media has been named to the prestigious Inc. 500 list, and recognized as a Top 10 Network by Revenue Performance Magazine.
- From your Adscend Media dashboard, create a new AdLock Widget, or click Get Code next to an existing profile.
- In your WordPress admin dashboard, click on the AdLock® Widgets menu item, then on Add New at the top of the page.
- Enter a title for your AdLock Widget (you will probably want to use same title as the Widget name within Adscend), then paste in the HTML code snippet provided to you by the Adscend Media website.
- Select which pages to apply AdLock.
- Click Publish. Your AdLock Widget will now appear to visitors of the selected pages.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new Adscend AdLock menu item and follow the Usage directions below.
There are no reviews for this plugin.