Add shortcut links to the admin toolbar to the index pages listing all content types and other helpful locations you may find yourself constantly navigating to. This plugin brings these links one click closer. It will link to the index or list pages in the WordPress backend for posts, pages, all custom post types as well as the widgets page, the menu page and the users page.
Saved clicks = saved time!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
What’s the point?
I found myself constantly clicking to the wordpress dashboard in order to access the links to the pages I needed. This plugin save me clicks and thus saves me time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Admin Toolbar Content Links” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Minor code cleanup
- Testing on WordPress 5.8
- Remove ‘Fields’ link when ACF is installed since it didn’t work
- Add link to Migrate page if you have Migrate DB or Migrate DB Pro installed.
- Compatability testing for up to 4.5
- Update gravity forms reference: using ‘class_exists’ rather than ‘is_plugin_active’
- Compatability testing for 4.0
- Removed extraneous wp_reset_postdata that resulted in wrong links on certain templates with nested loops.
- Compatability testing for up to 3.9.1
- Add links for settings and plugins
- Add link for Gravity Forms (if installed)
- Add link for WPEngine (if installed)
- Replaces the built in Edit link in the toolbar. Now the dropdown is beneath that link to keep the toolbar less cluttered.
- Adding link to users page.
- Adding support for any custom post types.
- Adding links to the widget and menu pages.
- Initial version. Adding links to the toolbar for posts and pages.