This is a little plugin which adds a featured image column to WordPress. It automatically adds a column to any post type which supports a featured image. The code is pulled almost directly from my plugin Display Featured Image for Genesis.
Banner/icon image credit: Lauren Mancke on Minimography.
- Upload the entire
add-featured-image-columnfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Optionally, visit the Settings > Media page to change the default behavior of the plugin.
No questions. Just activate and enjoy.
“Add Featured Image Column” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- changed: featured image column no longer loads (duplicate) for WooCommerce products
- improved: output for posts with no featured image
- fixed: featured image column display on mobile
- Improved: any post type which supports featured images (including private post types) will display a featured image column
- Added: the args to get the list of post types has been added to the post types filter
- Changed: admin column heading is just “Image” instead of “Featured Image”
- Added: text_domain, language files
- Fixed (really): featured image column on mobile
- Fixed: featured image column on mobile
- Added: the featured image column is now sortable.
- Due to redundancy, this plugin now deactivates if Display Featured Image for Genesis is active.
- Added filter to exclude post types
- Initial release on WordPress.org
- Initial release on Github