Add WordPress standard search address into the browser menu, follow OpenSearch.org standard.
The OpenSearch standard is supported by all browsers, in different way…
- Upload the entire content of plugin archive to your
so that everything will remain in a
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under
Options -> WP Add Browser Search
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (deactivate and reactivate if you’re upgrading).
- Done. Enjoy.
- Where can I find more information?
See http://www.opensearch.org/ for more detail
- What browsers support this feature?
All browsers in different way
- Why don’t see icon in browser menu?
This plugin search
favicon.icofile in the root of blog. However, you can edit this setting from configuration page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Add Browser Search” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Add Browser Search 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
* 1.24 Minor rev * 1.23 Test on WordPress 2.7 * 1.22 Fix options page * 1.21 Fix wordpress version/check bug * 1.2 Improve admin panel and add some extra setting for OpenSearch Standard * 1.12 Fix link configuration panel in plugin description (thanks =emanuele=) * 1.11 Fix doc and links * 1.1 Added WP ABS Configuration panel * 1.0 First release