Create personalized customer experiences across channels with the ActiveCampaign plug-in for WordPress.
ActiveCampaign’s WordPress marketing automation plug-in makes it easy to:
- Embed ActiveCampaign forms directly into any post, page, or sidebar
- Use site tracking to track visitors to your website
- Enable live chat for accounts using Conversations, our site messaging platform
Add ActiveCampaign forms to your WordPress site
Collect leads and contact information with ActiveCampaign forms, then push that data directly to your ActiveCampaign CRM. You can trigger a welcome email series to follow up with contacts at their most engaged: right after they subscribe.
Track contacts’ activity on your WordPress site
Use site tracking to discover what products, services, and information they’re most interested in — then automate personalized follow-up emails in ActiveCampaign. See every step of your customer’s journey and make sure no one falls through the cracks.
Add live chat to your WordPress site
The Conversations live chat tool lets you capture leads and create contacts directly on your website — then keep the conversation going seamlessly via email. Connect your chat and email information to the contact record you have in ActiveCampaign. That keeps all the sales and support data you need in one place — and gives your customers a better experience.
Your website visitors want a human touch. Automation lets you scale that personal touch across channels to give each person the right experience and still have a business that feels like “you.” That’s customer experience automation (CXA): a new approach to building meaningful connections with your customers, no matter where they are in the customer journey.
Don’t have an ActiveCampaign account? Sign up for a free trial to get started.
Ready to get started with the ActiveCampaign plug-in for WordPress? Here’s how.
Description of ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 870+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Marketing Automation Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- AC Forms Allows ActiveCampaign forms to be embedded via the block editor
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working. Please see our additional help documentation for more detailed information.
- Upload the entire “activecampaign” zip file to the Plugins section of WordPress, or “Add New” plugin and search for “activecampaign.”
- Visit the Settings > ActiveCampaign section in WordPress.
- Fill in your ActiveCampaign connection details, then hit Update.
- Configure your forms:
- Using Classic Editor? Choose which subscription forms to use in the widget and associated CSS settings for each, then hit Update Settings again. You can also copy your shortcodes from this section.
- Using the Gutenberg Block Editor? All your forms and CSS options will be available in AC Forms block.
- Using shortcodes? The
[activecampaign form=ID css=1]shortcode will display a form anywhere on your site where shortcode syntax is supported. Toggle shortcode parameters
css=0to override the plugin setting’s “Use ActiveCampaign’s form CSS” value.
- Embed multiple forms onto a single page!
- Enable site tracking to have page visits tracked to ActiveCampaign.
How do I create ActiveCampaign subscription forms to use in WordPress?
You need to be using ActiveCampaign email marketing platform to use this widget. Create new subscription forms in the platform by going to the “Integration” section, then they will be available through this plugin.
How does this plugin differ from copying and pasting the subscription form onto my site manually?
This plugin makes it much easier to do without requiring you to know which theme (or core WordPress) files to modify. Also, copying and pasting HTML into WordPress can often cause odd display issues (depending on your WordPress theme).
What happens after someone submits the subscription form on my WordPress site?
The same thing that would happen if they submitted it from another site: it redirects back to the ActiveCampaign confirmation message, or a custom URL if you have that set up for the subscription form in ActiveCampaign (modify your forms under the “Integration” section).
If you enable the “Ajax” option of the plugin settings, you can have the form submitted without the page reloading (so the viewer never leaves the page).
Can my form require an opt-in email confirmation be sent?
Yes, you would just make sure that your form settings (in ActiveCampaign) have the Opt-in confirmation setting checked.
How does live chat work?
Live chat is a feature of Conversations, an add-on available to ActiveCampaign users that enables multi-channel communication with your customers through a unified inbox. To activate live chat for your WordPress website you must first start a trial or purchase Conversations. Learn more here.
How will I know I have received a live chat message from a visitor?
All live chat messages will display in the Conversations inbox in your ActiveCampaign account. You can receive desktop and audio notifications when the messages are received, or use our Conversations mobile app (available for iOS and Android) to get push notifications on your phone and respond on the go.
I get a “Connection failed” message. What does this mean?
Please make sure that your login information is correct, and that you have at least one Integration form already created in the ActiveCampaign system.
“ActiveCampaign – Forms, Site Tracking, Live Chat” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Updated authentication for internal API requests
- Updated listing
- Updated listing
- Improving credential check to fix permissions bug
- Fixing non-inline form previews in block editor
- Removing unnecessary Google Font loads on no-style embeds
- Updating Plugin description
- Updating Readme with up to date screenshots and better descriptions
- Updating Plugin Settings with clearer descriptions of form and shortcode use cases
- Fixing block editor CSS class input on dynamic div output
- Fixing display of Site Tracking settings without forms
- Site Tracking JS migrated to vgo() from pgo()
- Fixing bug with Tracking ID fetch
- Adding admin notice stack for future plugin updates
- Rolling back settings page form/css deprecations. We have improved testing workflows moving forward.
- Hotfix for Default CSS option deprecation
- Moving from global assignment to block/shortcode assignment
- Allowing fallback for existing blocks without CSS setting
- Simplifying plugin settings options
- Dropping ‘Global’ CSS option for block, defaulting to ‘Use ActiveCampaign CSS’
- Converting to Dynamic Block pattern
- Improved error handling on expired credentials and misconfigurations
- Shortening Block widget name to ‘AC Forms’
- Improvements to Gutenberg Editor experience, including live preview of Form embeds
- Background color bug fix
- Shortcode support for optional ‘css’ and ‘static’ attributes that default to plugin settings
- Avoiding global namespace conflicts of on-demand chunks bug fix
- Pluggable bug fix
- Security fix to address CSRF vulnerability
- General fix to address browser warning for invalid cookie attribute
- removing php 7 feature usage
- Update ActiveCampaign forms embed to be compatible with Gutenberg editor
- Resolve account connection UI bug
- Updated listing
- Updated readme
- Update tracking code copy to be more specific to Site Tracking and Conversations.
- Fix old link to Forms page.
- Make install code toggle focusable.
- Include our own host header on requests.
- Update plug-in to enable Live Chat.
- Force upgrade prompt for users on 6.25.
- The prior version (6.3) is technically smaller than 6.25 in semantic versioning so users on 6.25 won’t ever see an upgrade prompt unless we got to 6.25.1 or 6.26.
- Added site tracking options for GDPR.
- Fix for when the “form_id” key is undefined.
- Fix for when the “site_tracking” key is undefined.
- Fix for “Keep original form CSS” checkbox not being respected.
- Fix for
Undefined index: csserror.
- Fix for 6.2.6 change missing another check.
- Fix for certain error messages not being displayed properly.
- Fix for SSL issue (when the page is loaded via HTTPS and the AC account uses a CNAME, forms would not show up).
- After upgrading go to WordPress ActiveCampaign settings and click “Update Settings” so it reloads the form code!
- Fix for compatibility issue with Live Composer plugin.
- Fix for issue with new forms not displaying properly.
- Added support for new form builder.
- Fix for issue with captcha verification when using the Ajax (“Submit form without refreshing page”) form submission option.
- Support for captcha validation when using the ‘Submit form without refreshing page’ (Ajax) option.
- Added success or error CSS classes to the Ajax response div.
- Updates to avoid conflicts with other plugins using the ActiveCampaign PHP API wrapper.
- Use current user’s email for site tracking.
- Security fix.
- Removed ability to add custom form “action” URL.
- Patched major security bug.
- Added site tracking (optional setting).
- Default form behavior is now “sync.” This coincided with WordPress version 3.9 release.
- Added button to TinyMCE toolbar to more easily choose and embed the form shortcode into the post body.
- Added support for multiple forms. Removed widget entirely.
- Added ActiveCampaign to the Settings menu so you can use the shortcode independent of the widget.
- Added many additional settings to control how your form is displayed and submitted.
- You can now use a shortcode to display your subscription form.
- Re-wrote widget backend to use most recent WordPress Widget structure.
- Streamlined code and API usage.
- Ability to reset or refresh your forms.
- Better form width detection.
- Changed internal API requests to use only API URL and Key instead of Username and Password.
- Provided option to remove style blocks from embedded form code, and converting
- Re-configured to work with ActiveCampaign version 5.4.
- Improved some areas.
- Verified this works with latest versions of WordPress and ActiveCampaign.
- Updated installation instructions.
- Initial release.