Allows the selection of a registered WordPress sidebar. Also allows for null values if needed.
This ACF field type is compatible with both ACF 4 and ACF 5.
- Advanced Custom Fields for the awesome base plugin.
- Buditanrim for the plugin’s icon
Installing this plugin automatically is the easiest option. You can install the plugin automatically by going to the plugins section in WordPress and clicking Add New. Type “ACF Sidebar Selector” in the search bar and install the plugin by clicking the Install Now button.
- Copy the
acf-sidebar-selector-fieldfolder into your
- Activate the Sidebar Selector plugin via the plugins admin page
- Create a new field via ACF and select the Role Selector type
- Please refer to the description for more info regarding the field type settings
I've recently tested this on WP 5.3 and ACF v5.8.6 and it works as expected.
The Plugin works as advertised, and it does the job extremely well. thank you for developing it!
Plugin works perfectly, big thanks to the developer! Ignore the lunatic "feeling4design", this plugin does NOT delete anything. Man I'd hate to install anything designed by that amateur. *cough* http://codecanyon.net/user/feeling4design *cough*
“ACF: Sidebar Selector” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 ACF: Sidebar Selector 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Updated for WordPress 4.2
- Fixed a bug where sidebars wouldn’t show up in ACF Pro
- Added code documentation
- Updated for WordPress 4.1
- Dropped ACF 3 Support
- Added ACF 5 Support
- Initial Release.